Being the best financial adviser of your own personal budget, the first thing you need to do is to set a’Plan for your Budget’. There are dozens and dozens of books about writing budget programs and perhaps thousands of ways, but in short it’s about controlling your money flow by include things like your income and cost. However, there are a number of things yo have to consider while working on your own Comment gérer son budget and those are:
Start working on your strategy today. Do not delay it and tell yourself that you’re likely to do it first thing tomorrow. You will never do it that way. Bear in mind that delay is among the most dangerous diseases of this man-kind since they dwelt on earth. Human-beings like delaying things that they delay repenting their sins and asking God for forgiveness till they leave from this temporary life and also meet the Almighty God. They then will ask Him to be returned into the temporary life to perform better. On the other hand, the Almighty will not give them this opportunity. Similarly, life won’t give you the prospect of getting a better person in the event that you kept delaying your financial plan. So, get up right away; deliver your paper, calculator, pens, laptop, and bills; and begin working on your plan. Now… means now… not after five minutes… not after you complete your dinner… not once you finish reading this publication. NOW signifies NOW.
B. Don’t Complicate Yourself. Make it simple. If you’ve read books, attended courses, or watched or listened to instructions on how to write a strategy for your personal fund, you have to have been complicated with the amount of advice you had been given and things you were advised to add and subtract. Dear reader, all that’s crap. You don’t need all those complicated measures and calculus to create a strategy for your personal finance. All that you require are the following:
1. You need to be aware of how much cash you get weekly or monthly… monthly is greater. Do not leave out anything. Even if your spouse gives you a very small share monthly you don’t consider that much… mention it. This is called’INCOME’.
2. You need to be aware of how much you spend at precisely the same period, i.e. weekly or monthly. Here you need to mention everything you invest your money on the things which you could consider tiny and harmless, such as, your child’s pocket money. This section will include matters, including, utilities like phone and TV cable, pocket money, household, loans’ installments, and transportation. This section of budget management is known as ‘Monthly Recurring Expenditure’.
3. You need to identify the amount that you spend periodically but not monthly, such as, the things you pay once a year like licenses and insurance. Identifying these in advance will help you plan for them enough time before they are due. This section is known as ‘Periodically Recurring Expenditure’.
4. You need to identify the’Dark Holes’, i.e. where you place your cash unnecessarily like once you invest money on gambling.
5. Finally, you need to write a Monthly Plan that shows you how much and once you get cash; how much and when you invest it; and how much saving you can perform – as illustrated below in Figure-1. That’s the conclusion of the initial part… Bingo.